Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988
Eric Setchell and Fred Buss photographs
Outlaw Engineering

Thread: Eric Setchell and Fred Buss photographs

Eric Setchell and Fred Buss photographs

I have a fair few of their excellent A4 prints from the mid - late '60s but am wary about reproducing them on here with my other pics in the "Classic Superstox" gallery as I'm not sure if there are copyright issues surrounding them. Does anyone know how we stand in such matters?? Or indeed if the collections are owned by anyone nowadays?? I'd love to post up a few of the prints as there are some classics in there!! Alan Humphrey

Thanks to 'Kinky' Roy Wood who saw Eric Setchell tonight I have his permission to post up his photos. All I've got to do now is find them in the loft and check for his stamp on the back and then they'll appear in the Classic Superstox gallery for your viewing. Alan H

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Humps00 View Post
    I have a fair few of their excellent A4 prints from the mid - late '60s but am wary about reproducing them on here with my other pics in the "Classic Superstox" gallery as I'm not sure if there are copyright issues surrounding them. Does anyone know how we stand in such matters?? Or indeed if the collections are owned by anyone nowadays?? I'd love to post up a few of the prints as there are some classics in there!! Alan Humphrey

Thanks to 'Kinky' Roy Wood who saw Eric Setchell tonight I have his permission to post up his photos. All I've got to do now is find them in the loft and check for his stamp on the back and then they'll appear in the Classic Superstox gallery for your viewing. Alan H

This is really good news Alan because UK 'Artistic' Copyright law appears to remain on a work for a period of 70 years after the death of the originator. Thanks also to Roy and not forgetting Eric for making this possible otherwise they would never have be seen on here - well at least in our lifetimes!
    Lee | Site Administrator
    You can never have too many triangles!

I'm afraid there will be a delay in me putting up the Eric Setchell prints as I can't find them. I moved to Cornwall a year ago and they're up in my loft somewhere along with loads of other boxes of accumulated clutter. Had a look earlier but couldn't see which one has them in it. As soon as my sons declutter their cr*p out the loft and Boot Sale it I will stand a sporting chance of finding them. Will be worth the wait though. Alan H

Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries Alan, we'll still be here when you find them! Should be easy to find, shouldn't the box be glowing gold?
    Lee | Site Administrator
    You can never have too many triangles!